Check out FAU’s brand new Green Market! Grand Opening today!
FAU 2013 Relay For Life Student Planning Committee
Want to get involved at FAU? Like vOWLnteering? Join Relay For Life at FAU!
Relay for Life at FAU is currently looking for members for their 2012 – 2013 committee chair positions. Relay For Life is an event for those touched by cancer to fight back! It is an 18 hour event held during the spring semester.
We are looking for individuals who are passionate and who want to make a difference at FAU. The committee is made up of 13 positions with sub-committee positions on an as-needed basis.
An ideal candidate for these positions would be someone who:
• Wants to get involved at FAU
• Can committee to 1 – 5 hours a week during the fall semester and 1 – 8 hours a week during the spring semester as this would be a yearlong position (the event will happen in the spring semester, with committee meetings held every other week in the fall semester and once a week in the spring semester leading up to the event)
• A person who isn’t afraid to take the initiative!
• A team player who works well in a group setting
• Isn’t afraid to say, Why Not?
FAU and the American Cancer Society will be holding interviews during the next week or so. If interested please contact:
Krystle McGrady, Relay For Life Event Chair at email@example.com
Include your name, contact information, a brief summary of your volunteer experience and skills and any personal connection you may have to this event that you would like to share with us.